Home > Installation Tools > Crimp Tools > Times Microwave HX-4CRIMPFRAME
Times Microwave HX-4 compression crimp tool frame is a ratcheting piston-style crimper. The ratcheting crimper is designed to crimp Times LMR, Andrew Solutions and other connectors. This cable crimper compression tool is made of anodized aluminum for extended use and has gold and black handles. Die sets are sold separately.
- HX-4 Compression Crimp Tool Frame only.
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
- Dies not included
- Anodized aluminium ratcheting piston-style crimper.
- Cable Type: LMR-600 / LMR-500
- Cable Size: 1/2" / 3/8" / 1/4"
- Replacement Blade Kit: None
- Replacement Blade: No
- RF Connectors: 7/16 DIN Female / 7/16 DIN Male / BNC Female / BNC Male / F Female / F Male / FME Female / FME Male / N Female / N Male / QMA Female / QMA Male
- Automated: No
Preparation Tools for 1/2" Superflexible Cable prepares cable for connector attachment. Manual and Automated tools help the installer prepare the cable for Connectorization. Replacement Blade Kits are available for selected tools.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Times Microwave HX-4CRIMPFRAME HX-4 Gold Crimp Tool Frame (HX-4CRIMPFRAME)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!