Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > Fastback Networks IBR-1201-38-NA
Fastback Intelligent Backhaul Radio Unit with 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx. Standard Range units have a 120 Degree Beamwidth integrated antenna. Peak EIRP is 38 dBm.Individual radio unit with rate limited to 50Mbps CIR (Committed Information Rate), with one (1) Ethernet/PoE port, and two (2) SFP ports, and one (1) console port.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- GSA: Contract
- Note: a link requires one (1) IBR-1X00-83-NA and one (1) IBR-1X00-38-NA.
Radio includes a standard 1 year hardware warranty, 90 day software warranty, and 90 days of standard technical support. Software upgrades, extended warranty and technical support are sold separately. Total radio throughput of 100Mbps (2 x 50Mbps CIR).
- Description: IBR-1201-38 Radio Unit. 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx (FCC). Rate set to 50Mbps, (1) Ethernet/PoE port, (2) SFP ports, (1) console port.
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.825 MHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: AES-256 OTA
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 800 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: 120 Degree Panel
- Antenna Gain: 38 dBm
- Interface: 1 x GbE (Cu), 2 x GbE (SFP) 1 ALOS radio interface, 1 console
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fastback IBR-1201-38-NA IBR Radio Unit 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx. CIR set to 50Mbps (IBR-1201-38-NA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!