Home > Video Observation & Security > Hidden Cameras > MINI Gadgets IPCAMERACLOUD
The IP Camera Cloud is perhaps our easiest to use remote IP camera! Connect it to your router, install the software, search in the program for the camera, and youre done! To connect to it from anywhere in the world all you need is the seriel number printed right on the camera and the password. Monitor up 64 channels. Keep your eye on to up to 64 spaces with the bundled software. You can set an alarm to automatically upload photos via FTP or email. The software also makes it easy to start, stop, and playback recordings. Remote Communication. Not only can you directly view the video from anywhere, you can communicate verbally as well. No only can you listen to what is going on in the room, you can speak into your microphone and be heard as well, allowing full 2-way communication!
- Remote viewing without needing to be connected to a PC
- Supports both wireless and wired networks
- Alarm system can email or upload photos via FTP
- Viewable via PC or mobile phone
- Nightvision IRs
- Adjustable image settings
- Supports password security
- Camera supports pan and tilt
- Video Resolution: VGA (640 x 480) / 320 x 240 adjustable - up to 30 fps
- Compression Format: M-JPEG
- Supported Cell Phone OS: Android, iOS
- IR Distance: 33 feet
- Lens Focal Length: 4mm, F/2.0
- Lens Angle of view: 70
- Pan: 270 degrees Tilt: 90 Degrees
- Network Interface: RJ-45 10/100
- Wifi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
- Supported Protocols: HTTP,FTP,TCP/IP,UDP,SMTP,DHCP,PPPoE,DDNS,UPnP
- Simultaneous Connections Supported: Up to four
- Power: DC5v 2A
- Dimensions (mm): 117(L)x114(W)x129(H)
- OS Requirement (For initial setup): Windows 98 SE ME XP Vista 7, Mac OS X
- Includes: 1 x IP Camera cloud, 1 x Mounting Bracket, 1 x Hardware Kit, 1 x AC Adapter, 1 x Software and Manual Disc, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Compatible With: Windows up to Win8, Mac
Easy to use.
Your camera should be up and ready to film after a short set up process
on any PC or smart phone device. The software supports multiple
operating systems* and even mobile devices such as Android smarthphones
and iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
Precision control. Send
commands remotely to the camera to pan tilt and digital zoom to get a
closer look at the action or adjust the brightness and contrast.
Motion Detection. Advanced
motion detection controls allow you to define up to 6 groups, with up
to 6 areas in each group, with each area allowing specific sensitivity
controls. This allows you to control exactly what can trigger the motion
and where, allowing you to help eliminate false alarms. For example, if
you have 2 areas, an object must travel in those two areas in a certain
period of time for an alarm to trigger.
On board backups. With
the build in microSD card slot, you can record directly to the camera at
the same time you record to a computer*. Or you can simply choose to
only record to the SD card if you do not want a computer running 24/7.
Nightvision. This IP camera comes with infrared LEDs that allow you to see whats going on even during the darkest of times. Night vision sees up to 33 feet.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Mini Gadgets IPCAMERACLOUD Professional IP Camera With Easy Remote View (IPCAMERACLOUD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!