3.5 GHz vertical polarization high-performance sector antenna for WiMAX and Broadband. Optimized for MIMO space time processing. Maximum null fill below the horizon.
- Best in class f/b ratio
- Maximum null fill below the horizon
- Extraordinary Low side lobe performance
- Rugged tilt mount hardware included
- Robust carrier class construction
- Wireless Broadband service provider
- Large carrier class deployment
- Optimized for MIMO space time processing
- Outstanding levels of antenna to antenna co-located isolation
The Laird Technologies J33015V01-90N 3.5Ghz wide band vertically polarizes 90 degree sector antenna covers the frequency band from 3.3-3.8 GHz. Extremely low side loves, null fill below the horizon and uniform energy distribution within the coverage area are achieved thanks our highly skilled engineering staff and the utilization of our proprietary Artificial Intelligence RF Optimizing development tool. The Antenna meets all aspects of ETSI EN 302.085 CS3. Laird Technologies suite of high performance sector antennas feature proprietary design elements resulting in extremely high levels of system performance and ruggedness while maintaining very slim profiles with low wind a ice loading.
Here are available downloads related to this product: