Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers
The K244E is a secure 4-port, DVI-I dual-display KVM switch. It provides the highest possible isolation between four connected computers each having two video output ports. The video ports support various video interfaces, from VGA to dual-link DVI and HDMI. Each computer may connect to up to two independent displays and operate in dual-display mode. An RDC port enables user-friendly, comfortable remote control of the KVM switch.
- Display Plug & Play (DDC) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, DDC/EDID fully functional
- Dual-Display DVI-I Support - Supports four computers each connected to two displays. Can drive VGA, HDMI and dual-link DVI video
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - A special secured port (DPP) for a smart-card/biometric reader with patented freeze function, supports user authentication across multiple isolated networks
- Future-Proof - Supports the widest range of video formats from VGA, single-link to 2560x1600 dual-link DVI and HDMI, supports latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port Dual Display DVI-I KVM Switch (K244E)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!