Home > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K424F
The K424F is a secure 4-port dual display DVI-D KVM combiner that allows secure, simultaneous work and interaction with up to four computers. It is an essential tool for heavy-duty users challenged by frequent switching between isolated networks. The K424F integrates up to four isolated sources at different security levels into two large displays.
An RDC port enables user-friendly, comfortable remote control of the KVM switch. For enhanced security, a USB user authentication port (DPP) connects to a smart card or biometric reader. This requires the insertion of a physical authentication card or identification of a fingerprint to access the various computers/networks.
- Dual DVI-D Display Support - Supports two DVI-D displays. In scale mode, the active channel is displayed on the main display while the other three channels are scaled and displayed on the secondary display
- Heavy-Duty User Convenience - Works constantly and monitors multiple channels, no channel switching required
- Advanced Viewing Technology - View up to four simultaneous networks in real-time through a pixel-by-pixel video image; no quality loss, latency, reduced colors, dropped frames or artifacts
- Advanced Scaling Function - Allows user scaling of video source x50% and x25% to assure an optimized monitoring and working experience
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - A special secured port (DPP) for smart-card/biometric reader, with patented freeze function, supports user authentication across multiple isolated networks
- Future-Proof - Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels. Built-in keylock
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port / Dual-Display / DVI-D KVM Combiner (K424F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!