Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers
The K502 is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor DisplayPort KVM switch. The K502 allows users to share peripherals - keyboard, mouse and monitor between two different security-level networks/computers. It provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers.
- DisplayPort Video Support - DisplayPort 1.2 with resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on 4-lane link; two computers connected to a single display
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port / DisplayPort KVM Switch (K502)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!