Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K504
The K504 is a secure 4-port DisplayPort KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals keyboard, mouse and monitor – between four different security-level networks/computers. The K504 provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers.
- DisplayPort Support - Supports four computers each connected to a single display, supports DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on a 4-lane link
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10-year battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Future Proof - Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
HOST INPUT PORTS:: 4 DisplayPort connectors, 4 USB−B connector for
keyboard and mouse, 4 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio.
PORTS: 1 DisplayPort connector, 2 USB−A connectors for keyboard and
mouse, 2 DIN−5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse,1 3.5mm mini jack
for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ−45 remote desktop controller port
CHANNEL SWITCHING: Front panel buttons, remote desktop controller (RDC) (optional).
SUPPORTED VIDEO MODES: All DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on a 4−lane link.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 1.5A max.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: −40° to +60°C (−40° to 140°F).
HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000−3−2, FCC Part 15.
SECURITY ACCREDITATIONS: Common Criteria EAL 4+ ALC_FLR.3
DIMENSIONS: 32.0cm x 13.0cm x 5.2cm (12.6" x 5.1" x 2") W, D, H.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port / DisplayPort KVM Switch (K504)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!