Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K504E
The K504E is a secure 4-port DisplayPort KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals – keyboard, mouse and monitor – between four different security-level networks/computers. The K504 provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers.
- DisplayPort Support - Supports four computers each connected to a single display, supports DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on a 4-lane link
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10-year battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Future Proof - Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HSL 4-Port SH DisplayPort video SKVM Switcher with DPP (K504E)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!