Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Access Points > Linksys LAPAC1750PRO
The Linksys Pro Series Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Point supports the latest 802.11ac technology, a three-time performance increase from 802.11n. Enhancements such as wider 80 MHz channels provide greater data bandwidth while operating in the less-crowded 5 GHz band space. With this increase in Wi-Fi freedom, wireless clients can experience faster speeds while maximizing their performance.
- Dual Band AC1750 Speed, 3X 11N Speed
- Single Point Control: Clustering**
- Captive Portal for Customized Wi-Fi Hotspot
- User-Defined Client QoS for Every Connected Device
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Data Rate: 1750 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.462 MHz / 5.180-5.240 MHz / 5.745-5.825 MHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone
- WiFi Standard: 802.11ac
- WiFi Security: WPA2 / WPA / WEP
- Environment: Indoor
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount; Wall Mount
The Linksys Pro Series Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Point delivers Cluster System Management, which helps to reduce the costs and complexity of managing multiple wireless access points simultaneously. This Cluster feature simplifies administration and management efforts with a Single Point Control. The Linksys Pro Series Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Point implements a captive portal to support secure and customized guest Wi-Fi access. The captive portal is also used at many Wi-Fi hotspots to control wireless access in the area.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Linksys Business AC1750 Pro Dual-Band Access Point (LAPAC1750PRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!