Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Replacement Car Antennas
The LCGM24 is a low-cost Radio Replacement Interface for Select Non-amplified GM Vehicles with a 24-pin connector by PAC. It retains all safety warning chimes when the factory radio is replaced and provides a 10-minute R.A.P. accessory output. The interface can be quickly updated if needed from the PAC website using the PAC-UP USB adapter. Includes one LCGM24 module, one plug and play vehicle connection harness and one instruction manual.
- Includes 1 LCGM24 module, 1 plug and play vehicle connection harness and 1 instruction manual
- Retains all safety warning chimes when factory radio is replaced
- Interface can be quickly updated if needed from PAC website using PAC-UP USB adapter
- For Select Non-Amplified Class II GM Vehicles
- Provides 10-minute R.A.P accessory output
- 24-Pin Connector
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- LCGM24 Radio Replacement Interface for Select Non-Amplified GM Vehicles (Class II) (LCGM24)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!