Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Antenna Extension Cable
The PAC Audio Radio Replacement Interface for Non-amplified GM Vehicles 29-Bit, 20- and 16-Pin retains all safety warning chimes when the factory radio is replaced and provides a 10-minute RAP accessory output. The interface can be quickly updated. This low-cost replacement kit includes an LCGM51 module, plug and play vehicle connection harness and an instruction manual.
- For select non-amplified 29-bit GM LAN V2 radios with 20-pin and 16-pin harnesses like Chevrolet Silverado 2014, Suburban 2015, Tahoe 2015, GMC Sierra 2014 and Yukon 2015
- Interface can be quickly updated if needed from PAC website using PAC-UP USB adapter
- Includes LCGM51 module, plug and play vehicle connection harness and instruction manual
- Retains all safety warning chimes when factory radio is replaced
- Provides 10-min RAP accessory output
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- Radio Replacement Interface For Non Amplified GM Vehicles (29-Bit, 20 and 16 Pin) (LCGM51)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!