Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets
This Ventev LMC 12-30 LinkUPS complete outdoor UPS power system with NEMA 4X-rated enclosure (12 x 10 x 6 inches) and two 7Ah AGM batteries provides a clean, steady, uninterrupted power supply in harsh conditions.
The plug-and-play UPS power system is pre-assembled and shipped complete for rapid installation. Designed to withstand harsh environments, the micro polycarbonate electronics enclosure is NEMA 4X-rated. Integral mounting flanges allow for easy mounting (U-bolts sold separately).
The Ventev LMC 12-30 LinkUPS complete outdoor UPS power system with NEMA 4X-rated enclosure with DC power supply will support distributed powering architectures in the most extreme environmental conditions. This outdoor power supply is ideal for a variety of monitoring and telemetry applications for the oil & gas, utility, and railroad industries.
- Hazmat Form Req.: O
- Hazmat Description: ORM-D Consumer Commodity
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90-264 V
- AC Input Voltage: 120 V
- DC Input Voltage: 0 V
- Crowbar Protection: Yes
- Power Interface: Terminal Block
- Runtime at 25 Deg (C): 6 Hrs
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50 deg C
- Enclosure Type: Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R
- Optional Accessories: LinkUPS Options and Accessories
- Customer Equipment Space: 5"W x6"H x 5"D DIN
- Enclosure Mount Type: Pole / Wall
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Pole Diameter Range: Up to 12" OD See Pole Mount kit (SKU 303580)
- Mfg. Warranty: 3 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev - LinkUPS Micro 30W 12V System (LMC12-30)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!