Home > Commercial Equipment > Headend Cabinets > Ventev LMCM2M
This Ventev LinkUPS complete outdoor UPS power system includes a NEMA 4X-rated enclosure (12 x 10 x 6 inches), two 7Ah batteries, and raven modem bracket, antenna, and installed jumper providing a clean, steady, uninterrupted power supply in harsh environments. This 30 watt outdoor power supply uses an auto-ranging input of 85 to 264 VAC. The backup power system provides 12 VDC of output.
The plug-and-play power system is pre-assembled and shipped complete for rapid installation. Designed to withstand harsh environments, the small polycarbonate electronics enclosure is NEMA 4X-rated. Integral mounting flanges allow for easy mounting (U-bolts sold separately). This outdoor UPS power system is ideal for a variety of monitoring and telemetry applications for the oil & gas, utility, and railroad industries.
- Hazmat Form Req.: O
- Hazmat Description: ORM-D Consumer Commodity
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90-264 V
- AC Input Voltage: 120 V
- DC Input Voltage: 0 V
- Crowbar Protection: Yes
- Power Interface: Terminal Block
- Runtime at 25 Deg (C): 6 Hrs
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50 deg C
- Enclosure Type: Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R
- Optional Accessories: LinkUPS Options, Jumpers, PoE Kit, Switch, DIN Polyphaser, Radio bracket(s), Telephone Pole Mount
- Customer Equipment Space: 5"W x6"H x 5"D DIN
- Enclosure Mount Type: Pole / Wall
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Pole Diameter Range: Up to 12" OD See Pole Mount kit (SKU 303580)
- Mfg. Warranty: 3 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev - LinkUPS Micro M2M 30W 12V System (LMCM2M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!