Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi LOCO2-EU
Ubiquiti LOCO2-EU Outdoor NanoStation 8DBI Dual-Pol 802.11b/g (LOCO2-EU)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
WIRELESS CPE, OUTDOOR 8DBI DUAL-POL 802.11b/g
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Antenna: Integrated antenna array
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 12VDC 1A EU-style plug
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
NanoStation Loco: Crazy Lo-Cost, Crazy Hi-Performance
The Pinnacle of Efficiency
NanoStation Loco provides a breakthrough in cost, reliability, & performance. Features up to 10km of range performance, 25+Mbps of throughput performance, & the powerful, intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. NanoStation Loco is the latest innovation in broadband wireless CPE technology from Ubiquiti.
Super Efficient Antenna Performance
Although approximately half the design of the original Ubiquiti NanoStation, NanoStation Loco still exhibits outstanding antenna performance. NanoStation2 Loco was able to maintain 8dBi of dual-polarity antenna gain in a compact form-factor using a highly efficient and innovative patch array antenna design.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti LOCO2-EU Outdoor NanoStation 8DBI Dual-Pol 802.11b/g (LOCO2-EU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!