Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > RF Filters > Channel Plus LPF-470
The Model LPF-470 Low-Pass Filter is used on systems when broadband entertainment feed is supplied by a CATV service. The filter removes all CATV channels above the pass band, allowing insertion of locally-generated ChannelPlus modulated channels.
- 0 to 470 MHz bandpass frequency
- Passes off-air TV channels 2 to 13
- Passes CATV channels 2 to 64
- Allows insertion of TV channels 18 to 69
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 69 to 125
- Removes cable system noise which degrades the picture quality of the locally-generated channels
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Plus CPLPF-470 Low-Pass Filter (CPLPF-470)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!