Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > RF Splitters and Filters > Channel Plus LPF-600
The Model LPF-600 Low-Pass Filter is used on systems when broadband entertainment feed is supplied by a CATV service. The filter removes all CATV channels above the pass band, allowing insertion of locally-generated ChannelPlus modulated channels.
- 0 to 600 MHz bandpass frequency
- Passes off-air TV channels 2 to 35
- Passes CATV channels 2 to 86
- Allows insertion of TV channels 40 to 69
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 91 to 125
- Removes cable system noise which degrades the picture quality of the locally-generated channels
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Channel Plus LPF-600 Low-Pass Filter (CPLPF-600)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!