Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
Ubiquiti LITESTATION LS-SR71 Subscriber Station with SR71 Radio Modules (LS-SR71)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Ubiquitis LiteStation-SR71 provides a powerful and robust platform to utilize any of Ubiquitis Frequency Freedom radio modules.
- Processor Specs: Atheros AR7131 MIPS 300MHz
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- DC Voltage Rating: 5-24V (18V max recommended)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Transient Voltage Supression at POE port
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (System PCB optimized for hi-temp)
- System LEDs: Power, LAN, WAN
- Antenna Align / Sig Strength LEDs: Software adjustable to corresponding to custom RSSI levels
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Serial Interface: On board RS232 with DB9 conenctor
- PCI Support: 32-bit mini-PCI Type IIIA
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC,CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Dimensions: 4.2 in. length x 3.5 in. height x 0.6 in. width
- Max Power Consumption: 4 Watts
Industrial Embedded Platform for use with Ubiquitis SR71 radio modules
Ubiquitis LiteStation-SR71 provides a powerful and robust platform to utilize any of Ubiquitis Frequency Freedom radio modules. Featuring a powerful 300MHz processor, isolated radio shielding, extended operating temperature and custom firmware capable of auto-detecting special frequency Ubiquiti cards. LiteStation-SR71 can be used to instantly create a powerful radio router with virtually any frequency operation from DC to 6GHz.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti LITESTATION LS-SR71 Subscriber Station with SR71 Radio Modules (LS-SR71)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!