Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Quintech LS16-1000A
The LS16-1000A is a commercial quality 16-way active splitter that meets strict level and match specifications
achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the
5-1000 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution
Note: This item requires this power adapter sold separately.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
Noise Figure: 9 dB
Power Consumption: 13 W
Frequency Response: +2.5 dB
- Note: All unused RF output ports must have 75 Ω terminations.
- Noise Figure: 9 dB
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 V via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75" H x 19" W x 6.5" D)
- Frequency: 5-1000 MHz
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: +6 dBm (input)
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB (@ 500 MHz)
- Frequency Response: +2.5 dB
- Isolation: -16 dB
- Input Return Loss: 13 dB
- Output Return Loss: 14 dB
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech 16 Way Active Splitter Combiner (LS16-1000A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!