Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Quintech LS162150A1FVA000
The LS162150A1FVA000 is a commercial quality 16-way splitter that meets strict level and match specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for exterbal distribution amplifiers.
Note: This item requires this power adapter sold separately.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Note: This item requires this power adapter sold separately.
- Frequency: 950-2150 MHz
- RF Connectors: Type "F", 75 Ohm
- Power Requirements: 18-24 VDC via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 VDC
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75"H x 19"W x 6.5"D)
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- P1dB: 0 dBm
- Insertion Loss: 0 +/- 2 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB
- Isolation: 18 dB
- Input Return Loss: 10 dB
- Output Return Loss: 10 dB
- Noise Figure: 8 dB
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS16-2150A 16-Way Active Splitter (LS162150A1FVA000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!