Solid Signal > TV Antennas & Supplies > Signal Splitters
The LS242150A1FVB000 is a commercial quality 24-way active splitter that meets strict level and match specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. The LS242150A1FVB000 provides LNB DC power insertion that can be switched on or off via the front panel mounted slide switch.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Frequency: 950-2150 MHz
- Noise Figure: 12 dB
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 V , @ 1A via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 V (800 mA max. available for LNB power)
- Power Consumption: 5 W @ 18 V (plus customer LNB power load)
- Mechanical: 2 RU (3.5" H x 19" W x 14" D)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. gross (boxed), 7.0 lbs. net
- Certifications: CE
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: -10 dBm
- OIP3; +3 dBm
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB
- Frequency Response: + 2 dB
- Isolation: 18 dB
- Input Return Loss: 12 dB
- Output Return Loss: 12 dB
All unused RF output ports must have 75 Ω terminations.
All outputs are DC blocked.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS24 2150A 24-Way Active Splitter: 950-2150 MHz (LS242150A1FVB000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!