Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Splitters
The LS322150A1FVB000 is a commercial quality 32-way splitter that meets strict level and match specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. LS322150A1FVB000 provides LNB DC power insertion that can be switched on or off via the front panel mounted slide switch.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Frequency: 950-2150 MHz
- RF Connectors: Type "F", 75 Ohm
- Power Requirements: 18-24 VDC via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 VDC
- Power Consumption: 12 W (excluding LNB power requirement)
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75"H x 19"W x 6.5"D)
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: -10 dBm
- Insertion Loss: 0 +/- 2 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB
- Isolation: 18 dB
- Input Return Loss: 12 dB
- Output Return Loss: 12 dB
- Noise Figure: 12 dB
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS32 2150A 32-Way Active Splitter 950-2150 MHz (LS322150A1FVB000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!