Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Digital Signage > BrightSign LS422
BrightSign LS422 Basic Interactive Player (LS422)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
BrightSign LS422 is an entry-level commercial grade, networked media player supporting 1080p30 video playback, USB, GPIO and S/PDIF. Based on the award-winning BrightSign HD platform, BrightSign LS422 delivers BrightSign’s signature reliability and affordability, while packing a robust feature set into a very small form factor digital signage media player. This model is perfect for simple streaming application and large deployments of common content.
- Highly affordable audio player with a very small footprint and plastic case
- USB Button Panels
- SDHC Class 4 Cards (various capacities)
- Interactivity including GPIO and USB controls for touch, buttons, motion sensors and more, as well as Ethernet for UDP commands
- BrightWall support for video wall displays including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes
- Multiple audio options for versatile audio playback including stereo audio output and S/PDIF output for pure digital and surround sound audio
- Supports IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams
- Multiple interactive options including USB and GPIO ports for buttons, motion sensors and other controls, as well as Ethernet interactivie via UDP commands
- BrightSign App compatible for UDP command interactivity
- Built-in networking to update and manage your player remotely
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS - no PC down time
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BrightSign LS422 Basic Interactive Player (LS422)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!