Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Quintech LS642150A1FVC000
The LS642150A1FVC000 is a commercial quality 64-way active splitter that meets strict level, match, and loss specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. The LS642150A1FVC000 provides LNB DC power insertion that can be switched on or off via the front panel mounted slide switch.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Frequency: 950-215
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB -10 d
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB
- Frequency Response: + 2 dB
- Isolation: 18
- Input Return Loss: 12
- Output Return Loss: 12
- Noise Figure: 11
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 V , via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18-24 V , (700 mA max. available for LNB power
- Power Consumption: 18 W (plus customer LNB power load)
- Mechanical: 3 RU (5.25" H x 19" W x 20" D)
- Weight: 15.5 lbs. gross (boxed) 9.2 lbs. ne
- Certifications: CE
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS64 2150A 64-Way Active Splitter (LS642150A1FVC000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!