Solid Signal > Sirius-XM Satellite Radio > Sirius-XM Splitters > Pixel Satellite Radio MBS-4
The signal splitter has been specially designed to pass, with low-loss, signals from the bottom of the AM broadcast band (500 kHz) to beyond the top of the satellite radio band (2.4 GHz).With such a wide pass-band it is very useful for implementing whole-house and commercial RF distribution networks of RF signals used in all types of entertainment systems.
- Net Gain of 8 dB capable of driving up to 70 feet of RG-6 cable on each output without external amplifiers
- Max input signal: -10 dBm (with supplied 20 dB attenuator @ 4.5 VDC)
- Max noise figure: 3 dB
- Splitter Gain at 2.335 GHz (4.5 VDC): 8 dB min
- Internal amplifiers and impedance matching
- Note: For operation in close proximity to high power satellite radio terrestrial repeaters. Please use the supplied 20 Db attenuator on the input of the splitter to avoid amplifier overload. Otherwise this attenuator is not required.
- Dimensions: 3.0” W x 0.86” H x 1.83” D
- DC voltage drop (output to input): 0.5 VDC typical
- DC power passing, all ports diode protected
- Current consumption: 40 -100 milliamps
- Temperature range: - 40º C to + 60º C
- Will operate outdoors or indoors
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pixel Technologies XM Sirius 4-Way Splitter (MBS-4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!