Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Networking Cards > UBiQUiTi MFI-CS
Current Sensor (mFi-CS) is a clip-on, alternating current (AC) sensor. It is designed for current monitoring of motors, lighting equipment, industrial hardware, or other AC electrical loads.
For use with mFi mPort hardware and mFi Controller software (included with the mFi mPort).
Connection Type: mFi RJ45
Input Current: 0-100A
Mfg P/N: mFi-CS
- 32 x 57 x 22 mm
- Dielectric Strength: 6000VAC/1 min
- Fire Resistance Rating: UL94-V0
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 70‹ C
- Operating Humidity: .85% Condensing
- 13 x 13 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Ports: (1) mFi RJ45 Port
- Imput Current: 0 to 100A
- Load: Linear*
- Core Material: Ferrite
- Bobbin: Nylonz
- Mechanical Strength: Number of Switching Operations . 1000 Times (Tested at 20‹ C)
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for UBIQUITI Network Sensor Current (MFI-CS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!