Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Blonder Tongue MIBT-S3A-810A
110 Ch., 45-860 MHz, 1310 nm, +10 dBm Output, FC/APC Conn. The FIBT-S3A and MIBT-S3A Trailblazer Series of transmitters provides a robust system for transferring broadband CATV signals over single mode optical fibers. Both series have a a frequency bandwidth of 45- 860 MHz that accommodates a variety of different modulation formats such as AM/VSB, 8VSB, QAM, QPSK, etc.
- 45-860 MHz Bandwidth
- 1310 nm, Single Mode With FC/APC Connector Standard, (SC/APC Optional)
- Available in 5 Optical Output Powers (6,8,10,12 & 14 dBm)
- To Handle A Variety of Applications
- LEDs for Quick Assessment of RF Input, Laser and Cooler Status
- Status/Alarm Jack on Rear Panel for Monitoring 5 Key Parameters
FIBT/MIBT-S3A series transmitters use high-power, low noise 1310 nm distributed feedback (DFB) laser diodes. An optical isolator protects the laser from optical reflections in the transmission path. This ensures high CNR, excellent linearity and consistent link performance.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Modular Fiber Optic Transmitter 110 Ch/45-860 MHz (MIBT-S3A-810a)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!