Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > IR Emitters
XANTECH ML85K LCD-Friendly Micro Link(TM) IR Kit (ML85K)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Micro Link IR Receiver is a small peep-hole style infrared repeater assembly. The Micro Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the IR RCVR jack on the connecting block, such as the models 789-44, CB60, and 791-44. The Micro Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cableas when installing the Micro Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
- Everything needed for a local IR system setup
- Four 283D designer blink emitters
- Works with LCD displays & CFL lights
- Micro Link(TM) receiver & blink emitters plug directly into connecting block for easy setup
- Micro Link(TM) receiver features surface-mount technology & package that is smaller than a dime
- Connecting block drives up to 6 emitters in parallel
- Kit includes:
- ML85 LCD-proof designer Micro Link(TM) IR receiver
- 789-44 one-zone connecting block
- 781RG 12V DC power supply
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for XANTECH ML85K LCD-Friendly Micro Link(TM) IR Kit (ML85K)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!