Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Public Address Amplifiers and Accessories > Autotek MMA2000-4
The Autotek Class AB Bridgeable Pro-Fi high-speed MOSFET circuit High- and low-voltage input for OEM integration Variable input voltages Low-noise preamp Low-level RCA inputs and outputs 4- 5- and 2-channel operation mode Built-in variable electronic crossover (HP & LP) Onboard bass boost 4-gauge power/ground Dim: 2.4"H x 9.6"W x 13.9"D.
- Class AB
- Pro-Fi high-speed MOSFET circuit
- High- and low-voltage input for OEM integration
- Variable input voltages
- Low-noise preamp
- Low-level RCA inputs and outputs
- 4-, 5- and 2-channel operation mode
- Built-in variable electronic crossover (HP & LP)
- Onboard bass boost
- 4-gauge power/ground
- Dim: 2.4"H x 9.6"W x 13.9"D
- 2,000W max
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 4?
- 500W RMS x 4 @ 2?
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Autotek- MMA2000-4 The Mean Machine 4-Channel Class AB Amp (2,000 Watts) (MMA2000-4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!