Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment
The MMA860S is a professional grade microprocessor-controlled stereo agile audio/video minimodulator. This modulator accepts any audio-video baseband television signal and provides a 45dBmV minimum output on CATV channels 2 to 135 (54-860 MHz). Channel selection is easily accomplished via channel up/down buttons located on the front panel.
- 135-Channel Range 54-860 MHz (CATV 2-135)
- >45dBmV min adjustable output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance
- Compatible with most manufacturers’ mini-modulator chassis
- State-of-the-art digital phase locked loop (PLL) design guarantees precise frequency locking for solid drift-free operation
- Microprocessor control enables quick digital push-button channel selection for ease of installation, configuration and improved system uptime
- SAW (surface acoustic wave), filtered for superior adjacent channel performance, enables drop-in channel expansion
- In-band carrier-to-noise ratio >65dB ensures superior picture quality
- Automatic selection of aeronautical offsets (12.5kHz, 25kHz) for trouble-free configuration
Up to 12 or 16 units can be installed "mix-and-match" in Pico Digital’s MPC-12, MPC-12C, MPC-12R chassis with MPCM45 mini-modulators or MPCD mini-demodulators. Its unique design enables it to be installed in other manufacturers’ mini-mod chassis. The unit’s tracking filter technology and double-heterodyne conversion ensures accurate and spurious-free output. The MMA860S uses SAW filtering in conjunction with FCC group delay correction circuitry to provide superior adjacent channel selectivity. The unit’s PLL circuitry in conjunction with the non-volatile memory contained in the microprocessor ensures easy and reliable channel selection and restoration. The MMA860S modulator is shipped with all internal adjustments preset.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital Mini Stereo Agile Modulator (MMA860S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!