Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Pico Digital MPCD
Analog F-Type RF input. Composite Video and Mono Audio outputs. Front panel channel selection and display.
- 125 Channel Frequency Range 54~806MHz (CATV 2~13, A1~A5, A~ZZZ, 89~125, UHF 14~69)
- Agile microprocessor control with push-button channel selection provides ease of installation, configuration and servicing
- SAW filtered for precise adjacent channel rejection
- >60dB signal to noise ratio for crisp, sharp picture
- Digital display provides quick channel identification
- Non-volatile memory ensures channel programming remains after power loss
- Single-slot design allows up to 12 or 16 units in Pico Macom’s MPC-12, MPC-12R and MPC-16PS/CS chassis
- Fully compatible with most other manufacturers’"mini-mod" chassis
Input Frequency Range 54~806MHz Tuning Agile RF Input Level 15dBmV Noise Figure 5dB (VHF) 7dB (UHF) Video Detection Type Envelope Video Frequency Response ±1.5dB Video Signal to Noise 60dB Audio Detection Type Quadrature FM Audio Frequency Response 50~15,000Hz RF Input Connection 75? F-Female Video Output Connection 75? F-Female Audio Output Connection 600? RCA-Female Voltage Input +5, +12VDC Dimensions 2.07"(L)x 8"(D)x 3.45"(H)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital Agile A/V Mini-Demodulator (MPCD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!