Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Pico Digital MPCM45
The Pico Digital MPCM45 is a professional grade high-performance CATV mini-modulator. This modulator accepts any audio-video baseband television signal and provides a 45dBmV minimum output on CATV channels 2 to 125 (54-806 MHz) while accommodating HRC and IRC offset frequencies.
- Front panel access to controls enables easy setup
- IRC and HRC offset available for frequency settings in systems using offset channels
- Optional PAL format channels available
- This product is considered a special order item, and is non-returnable. Please make sure this is the correct version/channel/option for your situation.
- 125-Channel Range 54-806 MHz
- (CATV 2-125)
- 45 dBmV adjustable output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance
- Compatible with most manufacturers mini-modulator chassis
- Digital phase-locked loop (PLL) design guarantees precise frequency locking for solid drift-free operation
- BTSC stereo compatible pre-emphasis disable switch provides pass-through for stereo signals
- SAW (surface acoustic wave) filtered for superior adjacent channel performance enables drop-in channel expansion
- In-band carrier-to-noise ratio >60 dB ensures superior picture quality
The unit can be reconfigured to any output channel within band by qualified service centers. Up to 12 or 16 units can be installed “mix-andmatch” in Pico Macom’s MPC12, MPS12, MPC12R or MPC16 chassis with MPCMA agile mini-modulators or MPCD mini-demodulators. Its universal design enables it to be installed in other manufacturers’ mini-mod chassis. The unit’s phase-locked loop (PLL) circuitry and unique multi-stage output bandpass filtering ensure accurate and spuriousfree output. In addition, the MPCM45 uses SAW filtering with FCC group delay correction circuitry to provide superior adjacent channel selectivity. The MPCM45 modulator is shipped with all internal adjustments preset.
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.3 x 9.6 inches ; 1.2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital Universal-Chassis Single Channel A/V Mini-Modulator (MPCM45)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!