Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Distribution Amplifiers
The MPM860AG is a high quality agile channel processor designed to convert an input channel 3 or 4 to any CATV output channel from 2 to 135 or broadcast channel from 2-69. 1 to 12 processors or other accessories can be mounted in 2 RU (rack spaces) (3.5"). The MPM860AG joins the legendary Drake Mini Rack Solution as a device capable of receiving a modulated channel 3 or 4 from a digital DTA set top box that does not have composite audio/video outputs. If the output channel is stereo then the MPM860AG will pass the converted channel as stereo. The MPM860AG may also be used with other devices having a channel 3 or 4 modulator as well and may serve as an inexpensive means to provide stereo programs if present in the channel 3 or 4 output. Like other Drake agile mini rack products a convenient pushwheel switch is used to select the output channel.
- Convenient Pushwheel Switch for Channel Selection.
- +45 dBmV output
- Front panel control of RF output level.
- Complies with FCC Rules Part 76.
- Use up to 12 MPM860AG processors in a two-rack height space powered by a single PSM121 Power Supply.
- Use up to 4 MPM860AG processors in a one-rack height space by using the RMM4 Rack and Power Supply.
- Rack mount and high capacity PSM121 Power Supply sold separate
- Standard CATV channels 2 - 135 or Broadcast channels 2 - 69 selectable from front panel.
- IRC & HRC CATV channel formats selectable by internal jumper.
- Channel 3 or 4 input can be double sideband or vestigial sideband.
- SAW filtering for superior adjacent channel performance and removal of undesired sideband if present at input.
- Stereo ready providing original stream is stereo and passes via channel 3 or 4
- Agility allows for “hot standby” solutions in headends.
- Agility allows for minimal service stock.
- An Economical NTSC channel 3 or 4 channel processor
Technical Data And Specifications
|DRAKE MPM860AG AGILE PROCESSOR MODULE
||- 39 dBm / + 10 dBmV, ± 3 dB
||75 Ohm, 18 dB return loss
||Channel 3 (61.25 MHz Visual Carrier) orChannel 4 (67.25 MHz Visual Carrier)Selectable via rear panel switch
||54 to 864 MHz, Standard CATV Channels 2 to 135,Normal Operation.
HRC, IRC Channels 1-135, selectedvia internal jumper. Broadcast Channels
2-69, selectedvia internal jumper
||Automatic, + 12.5 kHz or + 25 kHz channel dependent
||+ 45 dBmV
||75 Ohm, 10 dB return loss
||± 5 kHz
||- 60 dB @ + 45 dBmV out
||-77 dBc @ greater than ± 12 MHz offset at + 45 dBmV output, 4 MHz bandwidth
|In Channel C/N:
||57 db, 4 MHz bandwidth
|In Channel Frequency Response:
||Within 2 dB
|Output Level Note:
||The output level of the MPM860AG is intended to be set at or very
near + 45 dBmV. The front panel gain control adjusts the input level
into the conversion circuity and not the final output attenuation. For
best noise and spurious performance please adjust the output level to
+45 dBmV with the actual input source that will be used with the device.
If more than 1 or 2 dB of variation is needed to properly equalize the
system, appropriate attenuators should be placed on the output of the
|DC Power Input:
||+ 5 V or - 5 % at 400 mA +12 v or -5% at 200 mA
||0° to 50° C, ambient
||1" W X 3.5" H X 7.5" D
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Drake Digital Agile Processor Module (MPM860AG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!