Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
Open-Mesh MR500 Mesh Router with 110/240v adapter (MR500)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The MR500 is an Enterprise class access point ideal for use in Schools, Offices, Shopping Malls, Hotels and anywhere you need high-speed wireless coverage. It is the smallest enterprise-class access point available, even though it also supports a 5-port switch for wired as well as wireless client access that competitive devices lack.
- Dual 300mbps 802.11n radios, one 2.4ghz, one 5ghz.
- Up to 45mbps actual throughput to clients on 2.4ghz using standard 20mhz (narrow) channels over 1 hop mesh
- Dual SSIDs: One public with bandwidth control & splash page, redirect URL; one private with WPA2 encryption
- TX power: 18dBm (MSC7/15), 21dBm (MSC0/8) with 4dBi antenna gain.
- Receive sensitivity: HT40_MCS0/8: -92, HT40_MCS7: -75dBm, HT40_MSC15: -69dBm
- 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch. Over 26% Power saving (Green technology)
Unlike other dual band routers, the MR500 features a two CPU design,
offloading the mesh to a second CPU with its own radio. This allows the
mesh to run completely in the background and not compete with local
client access. (Note that because of this, the MR500 can not mesh with
our Hospitality (OM1P) and Community WiFi (MR3201A) series.)
MR500 uses the new "next generation" CloudTrax firmware & cloud
controller which offers several enterprise-class features including a
powerful mesh bridge mode. This optionally gives users on secured SSIDs
access to full LAN resources.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Open-Mesh MR500 Mesh Router with 110/240v adapter (MR500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!