Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Car Audio Accessories > PAC MS-FRD1
The MS-FRD1 interface allows the replacement of a factory radio in select Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicles. The MS-FRD1 will maintain operation of the SYNC system in vehicles with Sony, THX, Audiophile and Shaker audio systems and also audio systems without external amplifiers. The MS-FRD1 allows audio from the SYNC system to play through the aftermarket radios auxiliary input. This interface will also retain an external factory Sirius Satellite Radio tuner as well as Rear Seat Entertainment. SYNC or the factory Sirius tuner can be controlled from the Steering Wheel Controls or from the separate multi-function LCD display.
- Retains all functions of SYNC including USB and line input, menus, voice controls and buttons
- Streaming Bluetooth audio, Bluetooth phone and 911 assist
- Retains standard, Audiophile, THX, shaker and Sony amplified systems
- Retains rear seat entertainment and use of rear seat controls
- Provides all navigation outputs-VSS, parking brake, reverse and illumination
- Has direct connection harness for steering wheel control module
- Retains OEM LCD when present
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- MS-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Vehicles with Microsoft SYNC Retention (MS-FRD1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!