Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Power Inverters > Newmar MT-FD6
The Newmar Multi-Timer fuse distribution system simplifies installation and wiring of vehicle electronics. 6 fused circuits with multiple timers provide independent circuit deactivation and save battery power. Timers disconnect selected load after ignition is off.
- DC Input Voltage: 12 V
- DC Input Voltage Range: 9-36 V
- Connections: +/- and ignition wires, battery/output, spade terminals
- 6 circuit multi-timer fuse distribution system.
- Used for simplifying installation and wiring of vehicle electronics.
- Maximum Continuous Amperage: 20 A
- Maximum Intermittent Amperage: 25 A
- Ground Polarity: Negative
- Isolated: yes
- Spike Protection: yes
- Item Height: 2 in
- Item Width: 5.2 in
- Depth: 6.2"
- Delay Time: From 2 minutes to 13 hours
- Mfg. Warranty: 2 Years
Ignition sensing delay timers start timing when the ignition turns off to protect batteries, two-way radio equipment, computers or any other mobile equipment. The 6 ATM fuse block with spade terminals allows you to run equipment directly to the timer. Used in public safety, surveillance, government, industrial and recreational vehicles. It gives you the ability to use equipment with the engine turned off, while insuring the battery will still have enough power to start the vehicle. The delay timer is on when the ignition is off. Dip switchs allow programming.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for NewMar MT-FD6 6-Circuit Multi-Timer Fuse Distribution System (MT-FD6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!