Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > MTI MT485028N
Carrier Class Performance. Breakthrough Price Points. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create powerful 2x2 MIMO PtP Bridging applications. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included. W5GHZ OUTDOOR FLAT PANEL, 22DBI
- MT-120018 antenna mounting kit sold separately
- FREQUENCY RANGE 5.15 – 5.875 GHz
- GAIN 21.5dBi (min) @ 5.15-5.25GHz 22 dBi (min) @ 5.25-5.875GHz
- 3 dB BEAMWIDTH AZ EL 9°(typ)
- POLARIZATION Linear Vertical or Horizontal
- F/B RATIO -35 dB (max)
- CROSS POLARIZATION DISCRIMINATION -28dB (max)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 50 (ohm)
- INPUT POWER 6W (max)
New Technology OMT Design
Carrier Class Performance. Breakthrough Price Points. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create powerful 2x2 MIMO PtP Bridging applications. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with Rocket Dish Antenna
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb @ 100mph
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MTI MT-485028/N Wireless Edge (MT485028N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!