Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Blonder Tongue MTSA-PRO
MTSA-PRO (MPEG Transport Stream Analyzer – ASI/RF/IP to USB) is a compact device used to capture, analyze and/ or generate MPEG ASI transport streams. The MTSA-PRO features a single DVB-ASI input and output with USB (half duplex), and RF input. The MTSA-PRO with its included software combined with a user’s PC creates an MPEG ASI Transport Stream Analyzer for real-time analyzing, monitoring, and decoding. The MTSA-PRO can also serve as a PSI/PSIP generator and advertisement inserter.
- Real time analysis via RF/ASI/IP input and TS file
- Data rate analysis
- Table and packet views
- SI/PSI & PSIP view and interval analysis
- CAS view: ECM and EMM repetition rate and update time
- PES header analysis
- Real-time A/V decoding
- Single DVB-ASI input and single DVB-ASI output adapter for USB (half duplex)
- MPEG TS analysis and capture
- USB 2.0, bus powered, no power supply required
- ATSC, DVB-C, DVB-T and OpenCable DTV standards compliant
- ETSI TR 101 290 Priority with real-time 3-stage error monitoring reporting and error logging.
- Diagnostic and verification of MPEG designs
- PCR & PTS analysis, arrive time graphing, measurement display and jitter analysis
- Triggered recording
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue MPEG Transport Stream Analyzer (MTSA-PRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!