Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Converters > Kramer Electronics MV-6
This MV-6 is a versatile, high-performance multiviewer for 3G HD-SDI video signals. The device can display up to six inputs in any combination and output the image in SDI, HDMI and CV formats. Both pre-programmed and customizable screen divisions are supported.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- Multi-Video Output Formats - 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI and composite, scaling, refresh rate and video standard conversion
- Front Panel Preview Screen - 16:9 4.3in color LCD displaying the output of the unit
- Kramer re-Klocking & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel with 2-row LCD, Ethernet & RS-232 (supplied with PC control software)
- Screen Handling Buttons - Freeze, size, position, and 4 pre-programmed and 2 user-definable layouts
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U. Rack "ears" included
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Re-Clocking Looping Inputs
- Max. Input Data Rate - 3Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
- INPUTS: 6 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI, 1 CV on a BNC connector (for 720p @50Hz and 1920p @50Hz the output is PAL,
- for 720p @59.94/60Hz and 1920p @59.94/60Hz the output is NTSC), 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on BNC connector.
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL: 800mVpp/75 Ohm.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 800mVpp/75 Ohm.
- MAX. DATA RATE: Up to 2.97Gbps.
- CONTROLS: Front-panel, RS-232, Ethernet.
- FRONT PANEL DISPLAY: 4.3" TFT color LCD panel.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Universal, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 35VA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +55°C (32° to 131°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -45° to +72°C (-49° to 162°F).
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7.4" x 2U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.1kg (6.83lbs) approx.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 3G HD-SDI Multiviewer (MV-6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!