Solid Signal > Installation Tools and Parts > Hand Tools > Wild Game Innovations MX50
With a 7.8 kHz transmission frequency and preset ground balance the Wildgame Innovations Storm MX50 Metal Detector is well-suited to general purpose coin and relic hunting. The open 8 search coil makes pinpointing objects easy as the center always has the highest returns and a pinpoint mode doesn't require movement to zero in on your find.
- Large, simple to use digital backlit interface
- ¥ High-performance metal detector¥ 8" coil
- 8 metal categories and adjustable discrimination
- 3 elimination modes: All-metal, Coin and Jewlery
- 4 individual HD audio tones
- Signal strength and depth indicators in pin point mode
- Can detect quarter sized coins up to 8" away
- Right or left handed use
- Uses 6 AA-cell alkaline batteries (not included)
A button interface allows you to easily adjust settings such as discrimination. You can choose between an all metal mode that provides returns on all metals coin or jewelry mode. Detection results are displayed on an LCD display and are audible through either the built-in speaker or 3.5 mm headphone output. Four individual audio tones provide an aural clue as to the hidden metal.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wildgame Innovations MX50 Metal Detector (MX50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!