Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Cat-6 Distribution > Tripp-Lite N238-001-YW
Tripp Lites Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jacks provide maximum flexibility for any UTP Ethernet environment. Ideal for Cat5e cabling environments, the jack also meets UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test for Category 6 cabling installations. The uniquely patterned printed circuit board construction is designed to meet CAT6 250Mhz performance, and is fully compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications. With its compact casing, it fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. It also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes.
- For use in CAT-6 or CAT-5E installations
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box or panel
- UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test
- Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet CAT-6 performances
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime limited warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for TRIPP LITE N238-001-YW CAT-6/CAT-5E 110-Style Keystone Jack (N238-001-YW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!