Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
Approved for use in USA
NanoBridge M5: Worlds First Cost-Effective 5GHz MIMO Bridging Solution.
Patent Pending InnerFeed™ Antenna Technology
Provides breakthrough MIMO antenna cost/performance. Higher Antenna Gain and even more cost-effective.
Compact and Robust Product Design
Very small visible footpint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Acitivity and signal strength LEDs provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquitis revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100s of devices.
- Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Power Supply:24V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- ROHS Compliance: YES
- Operating Frequency: 5475MHz-5825MHz
- Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm widthx 3cm height
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti NanoBridgeM5-25-US NanoBridge M Series 5GHz 25dBi dual pol (NB5G25US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!