Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi NBE-M5-400
Ubiquiti NBE-M5-400 Nanobeam 25 dBi airMAX Bridge (NBE-M5-400)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
High-performance 5 GHz airMAX bridge with a 400 mm reflector dish. The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Gain: 25dBi
- Wind Loading: 77 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 420 x 275
- Weight: 1.753 kg
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A GigE PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
The NBE-M5-400 Antenna Feed has a thin gray ring around the center of the cap to differentiate it from the NBE-M5-300 Antenna Feed.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti NBE-M5-400 Nanobeam 25 dBi airMAX Bridge (NBE-M5-400)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!