Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders
The NDVR8 series are 8-camera network digital video recorder systems designed for home and business. The cameras (SM-218) can be installed outdoor/indoor for day time or night time recording. The NDVR8 uses H.264 video compression producing clear digital video recording and smoother/faster video streaming over the internet. It is equipped with auto ID plug & play software making setup easy without network knowledge or configuration. The system model comes with a 320GB, 500GB, or 1TB of recordable space. It can record up to 22 days under normal quality with 1TB. You can monitor your home/business remotely anytime via Smartphone or PC.
- Easy to setup and use 8-ch pentaplex NDVR (simultaneous live/record/playback/backup/network access)
- Supports Smartphone surveillance and alarm emails
- Auto ID Plug & Play (no router or DNS configuration required)
- Record speeds up to 240 total frames per second (up to 30fps per channel)
- Remote monitoring over the internet
- Eight outdoor/indoor color CMOS cameras with night vision (B/W) up to 80ft
- One internal SATA hard drive (i.e. 320GB/500GB/1TB records about 7 days/ 10 days/ 22 days at 240fps normal quality)
- Three selectable recording modes: Manual, Schedule, and Motion Detection.
- User friendly access control by remote or mouse
- USB ports for quick and easy backup to a portable flash drive
- Power recovery auto record function
- Video loss alarm function
- Good for alarm sensors integration
- Ideal security system for home and small business
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SecurityMan 8-Camera H.264 Network DVR System (NDVR8-1TBK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!