The Model MPTNF469 Notch Filter couples the incoming signal source coax cable to the input on a splitter or bi-directional DA-series amplifier. Once installed, the MPTNF469 filters out channels to make room for modulated channels.
- Notch filter frequency 469.25 MHz to 497.25 MHz
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 65, 67, 69
- Allows insertion of TV channels 14, 16, 18
- Rejects off-air UHF TV channels 14 to 19
- Rejects CATV channels 64 to 70
- 3.25" L x 1 W"
In addition, the NF-469 blocks the modulated signals from being broadcast back into the coax. The NF-469 is a perfect solution for modulation in the ever-increasing bandwidth taken up by Cable Television.
The Model NF-469 Notch Filter blocks incoming cable TV channels 64-70 and off-air UHF TV channels 14-19, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert a channel without interference. With the Model NF-469 Notch Filter you can create three modulated channels (65,67,69) on CATV and three channels (14,16,18) on UHF.
Here are available downloads related to this product: