Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > RF Filters > CHANNEL PLUS NF-470
If you want to use a modulator to view surveillance footage on a specific UHF or CATV channel from any television in your home, youll need access to one or more empty channels. If you cant find an empty channel, you can block CATV channels 70-74 and off-air UHF TV channels 19-23, thus allowing modulators to insert a channel without interference. With this notch filter in place, you can create two modulated channels (71 & 73) on CATV and two channels (20 & 22) on UHF.
- Inserts locally generated modulated channels by blocking certain channels
- Allows user to create new channels
- Blocks CATV 70 - 74 & UHF 19 - 23
- Creates CATV 71 - 73 & UHF 20 - 22
- Freq: 499.25MHz - 523.25MHz
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CHANNEL PLUS NF-470 Notch Filter - Blocks CATV 70 - 74 UHF 19 - 23 (NF-470)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!