Solid Signal > Personal Audio/Video > Radios
Motorola NNTN8129AR is a high-capacity 2300 mAh Li-Ion Intrinsically Safe submersible battery for the APX and XPR line of portable radios. IMPRES batteries, when used with an IMPRES charger, provide automatic, adaptive reconditioning, end-of-life display, and other advanced features. Data is stored in the battery and communicated to the charger via a unique IMPRES communication protocol that is designed to maximize talk time and optimize battery cycle life all automatically.
- Description: 2300 mAh Li-Ion I/S submersible battery for APX4000, XPR7550, and XPR7350 series radios
- OEM Battery Number: NNTN8129AR
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Radio Brand: Motorola
- Radio Models: XPR 7350, XPR 7550
- Battery Capacity: 2300 mAh
- Battery Voltage: 7.2 V
- Approvals: I/S / FM
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Motorola- NNTN8129AR APX4000 2300 mAh Li-Ion I/S Battery (NNTN8129AR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!