Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Power Supplies/Chargers > Antec NP65
Antec Universal 65W Notebook Power Adapter (NP65)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Designed to work with virtually any laptop on the market, Antecs NP65 notebook power adapter is compatible with the latest models from brands like Dell, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Sony and more. Delivering 65 watts of Continuous Power and an output of 19 volts, the NP65 power adapter also protects your laptop against the dangers of over voltages, short circuits, over temperature faults and over currents. With seven detachable connectors and a slim, lightweight design, the NP65 lets you charge and power your laptop conveniently at home or the office.
- Maximum Output Power: 65W
- Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 19 V DC
- Output Voltage Range: 18.4 V DC to 20 V DC
- Maximum Output Current: 3.40 A
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 1.8"
- Depth: 1.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.00 oz
- Cooler Master laptop power adapter provides 90 percent efficiency
- Notebook Brands:
- Cooler Master laptop power adapter includes 9 tips
- Device Supported: Notebook
- Universal Adapter: Yes
- Multiple Power Tips: Yes
- Number of Power Tips: 7
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Antec Universal 65W Notebook Power Adapter (NP65)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!