Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Access Points > ALCATEL-LUCENT OAW-AP275
Alcatel-Lucent OAW-AP175AC Outdoor access point designed for high-density applications. Supports 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n duel-radio (320mW). 2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams, providing up to 300 Mbps data rate per radio. Supports one 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45) Ethernet interface. Requires 100-240 volt AC from external AC power source. 4 N-type female interfaces (2 x 2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz) for external antenna support. Wall or poll mounted using the mounting bracket supplied with the unit; solar shield included.
- Description: AP275 Outdoor dual radio 3X3 MIMO 802.11/a/g/n/ac AP w/, 2 RJ45 10/100/1000 ports and integrated antennas. Pole or Wall Mount bracket & Antennas sold separately
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Data Rate: 1.3 Gbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.4-5 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Controller-Based
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n / 802.11g / 802.11b / 802.11ac / 802.11a
- WiFi Security: WEP
- Environment: Outdoor
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Alcatel-Lucent USA - OAW-AP275 802.11ac Outdoor Access Point (OAW-AP275)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!