Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
Alcatel-Lucent OAW-IAP175AC-US Outdoor access point designed for high-density applications. Supports 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n duel-radio (320mW). 2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams, providing up to 300Mbps data rate per radio. Supports one 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45) Ethernet interface supporting 48-volt DC 802.3at power over Ethernet (PoE+).4 N-type female interfaces (2 x 2.4 GHz, 2 x 5 GHz) for external antenna support. Wall or poll mounted using the mounting bracket supplied with the unit; solar shield included. Restricted regulatory domain: United States.
- Description: IAP104 dual radio 802.11/n access point w/ dual band, 1 RJ45 10/100/1000 PoE Ethernet port and 12V DC interface. AC power adapter and antennas sold separately
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Data Rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.4-5 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n / 802.11g / 802.11b / 802.11a
- WiFi Security: WEP
- Environment: Indoor
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Alcatel-Lucent USA - OAW-IAP104 802.11a/b/g/n Indoor Access Point (OAW-IAP104-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!